The date for show trial in Miami is closing. Every paper is on the table:
- Her being hired as a clothing consultant for an investment firm so the employees could dress professional to meet European clients.
- Her discovery that it was a front for a drug smuggling operation, which lead her to inform the local police.
- Her move to Denmark so her daughter was safe while she would return to function as an undercover agent.
- Her being doubled crossed when the case was taken over by the DEA.
- The DEA’ s plea bargain with the drug smugglers so they could get even with her for telling the police about their crimes.
The lesson learned from this story is that you can not function as a whistle blower being a foreigner. There is only just one advice if you learn about a crime. It doesn’t matter if you are just a witness. Leave the country at once and never look back.
Of course there is another answer. Never leave your home country in the first place.
There are some people I would give this advice.
It is the protesters wanting to visit Denmark in relationship with the Copenhagen Climate Council (COP15).
In connection with that even our government has decleared State of Emergency.
A warehouse in the Valby neighborhood in Copenhagen has been rebuilt as an Interment. There the protesters can be held for 12 hours without charging them for a crime. When they leave the police can bring them back just down the road for another 12 hours.
The inside of building contains a lot of cages where the protesters can live for the entire COP15.
Beside the famous leaders from Africa I wrote about last week it seems that Obama will look in for a single day. We wouldn’t be there for very long because he remember his last visit in Denmark which was a failure. If COP15 succeed, he can use it. If it fails he wasn’t there when it went wrong can avoid being blamed.
Sad to say he was kind of cheated when it was decided the Olympic Games went to South America. He forgot that a lot of member had something to settle with the United States as result of the unwanted investigation into the 2002 games in Salt Lake City. They are no longer paid like they used to so they are kind of angry with the US. government.
From the deepest of my heart I urge – no I plea people to remain at home instead of entering Denmark in relationship with the COP15.